Conqueror Virtual Challenges
I’ve decided to give a different type of virtual run/challenge a try, the Conqueror Virtual Challenges.
The Conqueror Virtual Challenges provide participants a variety of challenges/virtual missions with various distances that are the equivalent of travelling to, from, through or around various global landmarks.
The current Conqueror Virtual Challenges are:
- The English Channel (21 miles/34 km)
- The Inca Trail (26.2 miles/42 km)
- Hadrian’s Wall (90 miles/145 km)
- Ring of Kerry (124 miles/200 km)
- The Great Ocean Road (149 miles/240 km)
- Alps to Ocean (180 miles/290 km)
- The Grand Canyon (280 miles/451 km)
- Camino de Santiago (480 miles/772 km)
- Ring Road (828 miles/1,332 km)
- Length of Britain – Lands End to John O’Groats (1,083-1,084 miles/1,743-1,744 km)
- Appalachian Trail (1,968 miles/3,167 km)
- Route 66 (2,280 miles/3,669 km)