John Marsden Writing Topic #87
Write down a series of random letters then write sentences using each letter as the first letter of each successive word: e.g. AFDSHW: All fat dentists should have wigs**
The random letters I have chosen are: TEDCLM
1. The electrician did choose Luigi’s manufacturer.
2. Ted, Evelyn, Dale, Carla left Michigan.
3. Trains eagerly drive commuters long miles.
4. The ever dating Chloe loves men.
5. The electronic disk could look modern.
**Reference: Marsden J 1998, Everything I Know About Writing, Pan Macmillan, Australia.